Digital marketing is becoming mainstream in India.Before digital marketing became mainstream, freelancers and entrepreneurs were able to get the first mover advantage. People who did good content marketing and search engine marketing were able to scale up the business very fast. Traditional companies did not even know what digital marketing was.
This shift in marketing practice is giving rise to a huge opportunity in digital marketing jobs. Over the last few years Digital Marketing in India has witnessed an exponential growth and by the end of the year, 2020 it is expected to generate over 20 Lac jobs per year.
With the change and evolution of modern technologies, small and medium businesses are doing everything they can to keep up, which can be said true for the rest of human society. Brick-and-mortar businesses are either changing their business models to an online one, or beefing up existing marketing efforts with digital marketing strategies – in an attempt to capture a growing and very lucrative online marketplace.
To understand the scope of Digital Marketing in Future we must understand its advantages and how it can sustain over the period of time until we get a new generation of communication.
How it is Helpful for Business :-
- Your customers are online, which highlights the importance of digital marketing. They’re browsing the web looking for your products or services. If they can’t find them because you don’t have an online presence, you risk losing those leads to your competitors.To drive the best results for your business, you need to build your online presence. You will reach more leads that want your products or services.
- Today, it is said that “Being Digital is Being Global”. And this is the reality. Through digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, one can reach to the audience of any corner of the world. The reach of these social media platforms is so huge that you can connect with almost everyone now.
- The ability to target your audience better is one of the most obvious reasons why digital marketing is important.With digital marketing, you can target your audience more precisely than traditional methods. You can input important information about your audience and use that information to shape your digital marketing campaigns. It makes it easy for you to reach the right people.
- The importance of digital marketing is that you can easily track and monitor your campaigns. When you invest time and money into your campaigns, you want to know that they are working. Digital marketing makes it easy for you to track your campaigns, which allows you to adapt and drive better results.
- Digital marketing and HR began to have much in common with the popularity of social media and digital influencing channels. HR departments are starting to use these platforms to search for new and better-fit employees. Digital marketing and HR may have functions that seem far off from each other but in a digitally-driven world, they do complement each other.
Benefits For Students :-
- Digital Marketing As a Career is a booming career path for students. Digital marketing is one of those careers that require a smart way in professional life. As mentioned above, by the end of the year, 2020 it is expected to generate over 20 Lac jobs per year.
- Large and small industries are increasingly moving away from conventional marketing methods and towards digital techniques. As a result, companies are hiring more digital marketers and the demand for people to fill these jobs is high.
- Candidates from any stream can be a part of digital marketing during their academic career, as it does not require any particular academic education.Whether you are Btech, MBBS , MBA passed out or fresher, you can pursue your career in Digital Marketing.
- Work Timings in digital marketing are always flexible. The complete task is based on the Internet. There are no worries about the working location. You can even work from your home, so the location does not matter. The ubiquitous presence of the Internet makes it easy from work from a distant place.